Friday, October 12, 2012

recent developments...


I have been hearing from my secretary (My Momma of course!) that many of you miss being notified through e-mail about a new blog post. And I know I am blogging much less often these days. So I tried and tried to figure out a way to set up e-mail notification on my new blog, but I was defeated thanks to my lack of technological knowledge! But thanks to my much smarter cousin, we have a solution folks!

If you make a comment on a post, you will be added to an e-mail notification list. Now, I understand that making a comment on a blog can be an intimidating feat, as I have never been brave enough to do so. So to make it easier, if you make a comment such as, “Add me to the e-mail list” I will approve and then delete your comment.

Thanks again for your support, encouragement, and prayers. You keep me here! Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment