Friday, March 9, 2012

reaching out with a prayer...

Hey guys, this is just a quick request. While preparing to start home schooling my friend's little girls, I have been able to spend time with a precious one that she is fostering. She is fostering Eden while Eden's parents wait for the government to give their beloved daughter a visa. They got bad news yesterday about the American government wanting more than the Ugandan government can give them. Here is a link that I would love for you all to read and join in on! It's a wonderful opportunity for all of us to participate in!

1 comment:

  1. Alisha, would you so kindly send this response on to Eden's Mom. Tell her that she has our prayer support. We know that God is able to answer prayer and that he answers them in His time. We will keep on praying for them and the situation until God answers. Also, tell them just keep the faith and God will see them through it all.Thanks. Today, is Sunday and this is the first time once again that I have been able to get on the computer and comment to your blog. I hope that you are doing well and that you have had a good week. We had a good day at church. I taught the 2nd grade boys class for Teresa and John. Teresa had back surgery and she is doing well. Guess, who was one of the two (2) boys that were there. My biggest fan, you realitive, BEN. He has grown up alot. He loves coming to Church. He told me about the church that he and his mom are going to. We had a good talk. He hopes to come for VBS, and I hope he can. Well, I guess I better run and get ready for church. Sammy and I have nursery detail tonight. Pray for us. Love and prayers. Aunt Myrt. PS: Is there anything that you might need for your teaching class or anything other than teahing. I am still working on the coloring books. Post a reply for me if so.

    ReplyDelete